Dr. Espel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11900 Southwest Hwy
Palos Park, IL 60464Phone(708) 274-4900Fax(708) 274-4949
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2013
- University of MinnesotaClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe relationship between sweat chloride levels and mortality in cystic fibrosis varies by individual genotypeJulia C. Espel, Hannah L. Palac, Ankit Bharat, Joanne Cullina, Michelle Prickett, Marc A. Sala, Susanna A. McColley, Manu Jain> ;Journal of Cystic Fibrosis. 2018 Jan 1
- Antibiotic duration and changes in FEV1 are not associated with time until next exacerbation in adult cystic fibrosis: a single center study.Julia C. Espel, Hannah L. Palac, Joanne Cullina, Alexandria P. Clarke, Susanna A. McColley, Michelle Prickett, Manu Jain> ;BMC Pulmonary Medicine. 2017 Nov 29
- 12 citationsEnhanced External Counterpulsation Improves Systolic Blood Pressure in Patients with Refractory AnginaBradley A Bart, Charlene R Boisjolie, Daniel Satran, Anil K Poulose, Alex R Campbell, Julia C Espel> ;American Heart Journal. 2008 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: