Are you Dr. Macasaet?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4355 Innslake Drive
Glen Allen, VA 23060Phone(804) 967-9225Fax(804) 545-1686
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francisco Macasaet, MD is a board certified pathologist in Glen Allen, Virginia.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1970 - 1973
- Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical FoundationClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay detection of immunoglobulins G and M to Venezuelan equine encephalomyelitis virus in vaccinated and naturally infected humans.Robert R. Rosato, Francisco F. Macasaet, Peter B. Jahrling> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1988 Mar 1
- A New Candidate Type of Human Enterovirus (Drilon Strain) Isolated in the PhilippinesJose C. Nakao, Minoru Hara, Isamu Tagaya, George W. Beran, Francisco F. Macasaet> ;Microbiology and Immunology. 1981 Feb 1
- 33 citationsCytomegalovirus Studies of Autopsy Tissue. II. Incidence of Inclusion Bodies and Related Pathologic DataFrancisco F. Macasaet, Keith E. Holley, Thomas F. Smith, Thomas F. Keys> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1975 Jun 1
- Join now to see all