Are you Dr. Burke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5801 Bremo Rd
Richmond, VA 23226Phone+1 804-281-8100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Melissa Burke, MD is a board certified pathologist in Richmond, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital, Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center, and Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHFellowship, Cytopathology, 1999 - 2000
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Fox Chase Surgical PathologyFellowship, Selective Pathology, 1998 - 1999
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1994 - 1998
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2004
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsQuantitative computed tomography perfusion of prostate cancer: correlation with whole-mount pathology.Elizabeth P. Ives, Melissa A. Burke, Pamela R. Edmonds, Leonard G. Gomella, Ethan J. Halpern> ;Clinical Prostate Cancer. 2005 Sep 1
- 2 citationsThe clinical utility of the Das-1 monoclonal antibody in identifying adenocarcinoma of the colon metastatic to the liver in fine-needle aspiration tissue.Robert L. Zimmerman, Kiron M. Das, Melissa A. Burke, Nancy A. Young, Charalambos C. Solomides, Marluce Bibbo> ;Cancer. 2002 Dec 25
- 2 citationsThe Das-1 immunostain is useful for discriminating metastatic colon adenocarcinoma from cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma.Robert L. Zimmerman, Kiron M. Das, Franz Fogt, Melissa A. Burke, Linda A. Murakata> ;Oncology Reports. 2002 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Samsung, Travelers, Cedars-Sinai Partner on VR Pain Management StudyMarch 14th, 2018
- Roundup: Digital Health Payer News of Q1 2018April 6th, 2018
- Mental Health Barriers in the Age of COVIDFebruary 19th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Bon Secours St. Mary's HospitalRichmond, Virginia
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical CenterMidlothian, Virginia
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical CenterMechanicsville, Virginia