Are you Dr. Hudgins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5421 Patterson Ave
Richmond, VA 23226Phone(804) 285-2006Fax(804) 285-2799
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Earl Hudgins, MD is a pathologist in Richmond, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1971 - 1974
- University of VirginiaInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1968 - 2018
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAdult-onset multiple myofibromas.Adam A. Martin, Lawrence E. Blanchard, Earl M. Hudgins> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2011 Mar 1
- All Bowen's disease is squamous cell carcinoma in situ, but all squamous cell carcinoma in situ is not Bowen's diseaseAdam A. Martin, Earl M. Hudgins, Francis H. McMullan> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2010 Nov 1