Are you Dr. Padilla?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9105 Stony Point Pkwy
Richmond, VA 23235Phone(804) 287-1030Fax(804) 288-3529
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Padilla, MD is a board certified pathologist in Richmond, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland, and Arizona.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Cytopathology, 2006 - 2007
- University of ArizonaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2001 - 2005
- University of ArizonaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2009 - 2018
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsCardiac Wegener’s granulomatosis masquerading as left atrial myxomaAnne Herbst, Mary T Padilla, Anil Prasad, Monty C Morales, Jack G. Copeland> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2003 Apr 1