Are you Dr. Ramnani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9105 Stony Point Dr
Richmond, VA 23235Phone(804) 330-9105Fax(804) 287-6119
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dharamadas Ramnani, MD is a board certified pathologist in Richmond, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Florida, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Richmond.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2014
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2015
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
Publications & Presentations
- alpha-methylacyl coenzyme A racemase is immunoreactive in extramammary Paget disease.Mayes, D. C., Patterson, J. W., Ramnani, D. M., Mills, S. E.> ;Am J Clin Pathol. 2007 Apr
- Prognostic value of prostate secretory protein of 94 amino acids and its binding protein after radical prostatectomy.Reeves, J. R., Dulude, H., Panchal, C., Daigneault, L., Ramnani, D. M.> ;Clin Cancer Res. 2006 Oct 15
- High-grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia on needle biopsy: risk of cancer on repeat biopsy related to number of involved cores and morphologic pattern.Bishara, T., Ramnani, D. M., Epstein, J. I.> ;Am J Surg Pathol. 2004 May
- Join now to see all
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia