Dr. Hewitt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5801 Bremo Rd
Richmond, VA 23226Phone+1 804-281-8100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1992 - 1997
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Sensitive Detection Assays for Influenza RNA Do Not Reveal Viremia in US Blood DonorsJanuary 31st, 2020
- Bon Secours St. Mary's HospitalRichmond, Virginia
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical CenterMidlothian, Virginia
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical CenterMechanicsville, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: