Are you Dr. Thomas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7101 Jahnke Rd
Richmond, VA 23225Phone(804) 323-8820Fax(804) 323-8539
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carolyn Thomas, MD is a board certified pathologist in Richmond, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1972 - 1976
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsConfirmation of a retrosternal mass by echocardiogram.Jon B. Tingelstad, Nancy B. McWilliams, Carolyn E. Thomas> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 1976 Apr 1