Are you Dr. Weisz-Carrington?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Victoria Crossing Ln
Midlothian, VA 23113Phone(804) 794-9396
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Weisz-Carrington, MD is a board certified pathologist in Midlothian, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Illinois, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Richmond.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1973 - 1979
- New York University Downtown HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de MexicoClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2002
- LA State Medical License 1982 - 2000
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- DC State Medical License 1977 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsTelepathology between Richmond and Beckley Veterans Affairs Hospitals: report on the first 1000 cases.Paul Weisz-Carrington, Melissa Blount, Barbara Kipreos, Laxmi Mohanty, Robert Lippman, William M. Todd, Bruce Trent> ;Telemedicine Journal. 1999 Jan 1
- 7 citationsIdentification of Charcot-Leyden crystals by electron microscopy.Henry J. Carson, Robert J. Buschmann, Paul Weisz-Carrington, Yeun Sook Choi> ;Ultrastructural Pathology. 1992 Jul 1
- 2 citationsSpecific attachment of mesenteric IgA lymphoblasts to specialized endothelium of intestinal mucosa lamina propria capillariesPaul Weisz-Carrington, Steven N. Emancipator, Pond R. Kelemen> ;Cellular Immunology. 1991 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Secretory Immunity After Oral ImmunizationNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1986
- Secretory Immunity After Oral ImmunizationNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1985–1986
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia