Dr. Elshowaia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 Droad Blvd
Richmond, VA 23249Phone(804) 675-5000Fax(804) 675-5518
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterFellowship, Cytopathology, 2003 - 2004
- Howard UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1997 - 2001
- University of Khartoum Faculty of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Biatrial Masses in a Heart Transplant PatientAsghar Ali, Roshanak Robati, Neil P. Lewis, Salwa Elshowaia, Ion S. Jovin> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2012 Jan 1
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: