Are you Dr. Black?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 W Washington St
Shelbyville, IN 46176Phone(317) 398-5275
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Black, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Shelbyville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Arkansas.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1970
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- IN State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Ebola Survivor Dr. Kent Brantly Returning to Africa as Medical MissionaryJuly 17th, 2019