Frank Briglia, MD
- 555 N. Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Phone: (717) 544-5090
Fax: (302) 651-5948
Dr. Briglia's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care
Dr. Briglia's Education & Medical Training
- St Christophers Hospital Children'sResidency, Pediatrics
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Briglia's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- DE State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Briglia's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Beneficial effects of combined thromboxane and leukotriene receptor antagonism in hemorrhagic shock. Patel, J. P., Beck, L. D., Briglia, F. A., Hock, C. E.; Crit Care Med. 1995 Feb.
- Vascular endothelium contributes to decreased aortic contractility in experimental sepsis. McKenna, T. M., Martin, F. M., Chernow, B., Briglia, F. A.; Circ Shock. 1986 Jan 01.
- Myths & facts--about pediatric resuscitation. Colford, L., Briglia, F.; Nursing. 1988 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Frank Briglia, Dr. Frank Briglia, MD, Dr. F Briglia, Dr. Frank A Briglia
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Briglia's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, PA)
- Jason Parker, DO
- Carol Kleback, MD
- Carmela Calvo, MD
- Nicholas Schey, MD
- Dana Devaney, DO
- Kelly Martin, MD
- Elaine Joseph, MD
- Christine Nguyen, MD
- Joseph Kuruvilla, MD
- Amanda Brown, MD