Are you Dr. Gioia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office653 N Town Center Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89144Phone+1 702-395-7095Fax+1 702-395-3502
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Gioia, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1978
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1989 - 2025
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 1980 - 2014
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2009
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FCCM) American College of Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsInspiratory work and response times of a modified pediatric volume ventilator during synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation and pressure support ventilation.Lynn D. Martin, James F. Rafferty, Randall C. Wetzel, Frank R. Gioia> ;Anesthesiology. 1989 Dec 1
- 24 citationsAge-Specific Characteristics of Brain Death in ChildrenJames C. Fackler, Juan C. Troncoso, Frank R. Gioia> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1988 Sep 1
- 22 citationsHigh Frequency VentilationRandall C. Wetzel, Frank R. Gioia> ;Pediatric Clinics of North America. 1987 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota