Dr. Messina is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4700 Bayou Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32503Phone(850) 477-9253Fax(850) 494-9843
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: