Dr. Papa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107Phone(817) 735-2528
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North TexasPhD, Higher Education, Cum Laude, 1985 - 1990
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2018 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Aggregated student confidence estimates support continuous quality improvements in a competencies-oriented curriculum.Frank J. Papa, Jerry H Alexander> ;BMJ open quality. 2019 Mar 1
- 15 citationsImproving diagnosis by improving education: a policy brief on education in healthcare professionsMark L. Graber, Joseph Rencic, Diana Rusz, Frank J. Papa, Pat Croskerry, Brenda K. Zierler, Gene Harkless, Michael Giuliano, Stephen C. Schoenbaum, Cristin Colford, Ma...> ;Diagnosis (Berlin, Germany). 2018 Sep 25
- 11 citationsImproving diagnostic capabilities of medical students via application of cognitive sciences-derived learning principlesFrank J. Papa, Michael W. Oglesby, David G. Aldrich, Frederick Schaller, Daisha J. Cipher> ;Medical Education. 2007 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: