Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2051 Charlie Hall Blvd
Charleston, SC 29414Phone(843) 573-2535Fax(843) 573-2534
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1985
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsHigh-resolution ultrasonography in the diagnosis and intraoperative management of peripheral nerve lesions.Franklin Lee, Harminder Singh, Levon N. Nazarian, John K. Ratliff> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2011 Jan 1
- 12 citations2‐(N‐Fmoc)‐3‐(N‐Boc‐N‐methoxy)‐diaminopropanoic acid, an amino acid for the synthesis of mimics of O‐linked glycopeptidesMichael R. Carrasco, Ryan T. Brown, Vu H. Doan, Sean M. Kandel, Franklin C. Lee> ;Biopolymers. 2006 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: