- Dr. Fred Gorelick, MD is a board certified gastroenterologist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with VA Connecticut Healthcare.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Gastroenterology: General Gastroenterology
Education & Medical Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
- University of Missouri-Columbia
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License1978 - 2016
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineGastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Elected MemberThe American Society for Clinical Investigation, 1992
Publications & Presentations
- Low pH enhances connexin32 degradation in the pancreatic acinar cell. Reed, A. M.,Kolodecik, T.,Husain, S. Z.,Gorelick, F. S.; Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol.. 2014 May 09.
- Lactate Reduces Organ Injury in Toll-like Receptor- and Inflammasome-Mediated Inflammation via GPR81-mediated Suppression of Innate Immunity. Hoque, R.,Farooq, A.,Ghani, A.,Gorelick, F.,Mehal, W. Z.; Gastroenterology. 2014 Mar 25.
- Calcium Ameliorates Diarrhea In Immune Compromised Children. Cheng, S. X.,Bai, H. X.,Gonzalez-Peralta, R.,Mistry, P. K.,Gorelick, F. S.; J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2013 Jun.
- Register to See 30 More
- Zymogen Activation In PancreatitisVeterans Affairs
2012 - 2012
- Training Program In Investigative GastroenterologyNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
2007 - 2011
- Ethanol And PancreatitisNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism
1999 - 1999
- Exocrine Pancreatic Zymogen ActivationNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
1998 - 2011
- The Role Of Calmodulin In Exocrine Pancreatic FunctionNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
1986 - 1986
- The Role Of Calmodulin In Exocrine Pancreatic FunctionNat Inst Of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive &Kidney Diseases
1985 - 1985
- Dr. Fred Gorelick, Dr. Fred Gorelick, MD, Dr. F Gorelick, Dr. Fred S Gorelick