Are you Dr. Ruben?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Discovery Dr
Swiftwater, PA 18370Phone(570) 839-5633Fax(570) 839-2038
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Ruben, MD is an internist in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1968
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1900 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsTrivalent inactivated influenza virus vaccine given to two-month-old children: an off-season pilot study.Emmanuel B. Walter, Janet A. Englund, Mark M. Blatter, Jack Nyberg, Frederick L. Ruben, Michael D. Decker> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2009 Dec 1
- 40 citationsSafety and immunogenicity of trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in infants: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study.Janet A. Englund, Emmanuel B. Walter, Steven Black, Mark M. Blatter, Jack Nyberg, Frederick L. Ruben, Michael D. Decker> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2010 Feb 1
- 139 citationsSafety and immunogenicity of a high dosage trivalent influenza vaccine among elderly subjectsRobert B. Couch, Patricia L. Winokur, Rebecca C. Brady, Robert B. Belshe, Wilbur H. Chen, Thomas R. Cate, Bryndis Sigurdardottir, Amy Hoeper, Irene Graham, Robert R. E...> ;Vaccine. 2007 Nov 1
- Join now to see all