Dr. Toledo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 383-8700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2002 - 2004
- University of Miami School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade Federal do Rio de JaneiroClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
- Rediscovering Hydroxychloroquine as a Novel Insulin Sensitizer Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01Toledo, F.,Helbling, N.L.
- Muscle Insulin Resistance In Aging Start of enrollment: 2011 Dec 01Stefanovic-Racic, M.,Toledo, F.G.,Ng, J.M.
- TREAT (Telemedicine for Reach, Education, Access, and Treatment) Start of enrollment: 2011 May 01Tarleton, D.,Toledo, F.
- Mechanisms of Action of Hydroxychloroquine in Reducing Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Start of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01Huber, K.,Toledo, F.
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Capacity for Fat Oxidation During Exercise Start of enrollment: 2006 Sep 01Toledo, F.G.
Publications & Presentations
- Understanding the Contribution of Insulin Resistance to the Risk of Pancreatic Cancer.Frederico G S Toledo, Suresh Chari, Dhiraj Yadav> ;The American journal of gastroenterology. 2021 Apr 1
- The Effects of Hydroxychloroquine on Insulin Sensitivity, Insulin Clearance, and Inflammation in Insulin-Resistant Adults: a Randomized Trial.Frederico G.S. Toledo, Rachel G. Miller, Nicole L. Helbling, Yingze Zhang, James P. DeLany> ;Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 2021 Jun 1
- 184 Insulin Sensitivity and Glucose Metabolism of Olanzapine and Combination Olanzapine and Samidorphan: A Phase 1 Exploratory Study in Healthy Volunteers.William F. Martin, Christine Graham, Linda Morrow, Carine Beysen, Frederico G.S. Toledo, Daiva Bajorunas, Ying Jiang, Bernard L. Silverman, David McDonnell, Mark N. Na...> ;Cns Spectrums. 2020 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- UPMC PresbyterianPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: