Are you Dr. Rosenblum?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 22nd St S
Birmingham, AL 35233Phone(334) 272-4670Fax(334) 260-4173
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frida Rosenblum, MD is a board certified pathologist in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of Alabama Hospital, and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolFellowship, Cytopathology, 2012 - 2013
- UMass Chan - BaystateResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2007 - 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Secondary primary malignancies in patients with multiple myeloma: A single institution experience.Fei Fei, Vishnu Reddy, Frida Rosenblum> ;Hematological Oncology. 2021 Sep 12
- 4 citationsACGME Milestones 2.0: why and what's new for cytopathology?Ritu Nayar, Scott R. Anderson, Kathryn S. Dyhdalo, Laura Edgar, Kate Hatlak, Evita Henderson-Jackson, Sydney McLean, Matthew W. Rosenbaum, Frida Rosenblum, Wesley Y. N...> ;Journal of the American Society of Cytopathology. 2021 May 24
- 3 citationsImpact of Subclinical Borderline Inflammation on Kidney Transplant Outcomes.Michael E. Seifert, Gaurav Agarwal, Miriam Bernard, Ellen Kasik, S Sikandar Raza, Huma Fatima, Robert S. Gaston, Vera Hauptfeld-Dolejsek, Bruce A. Julian, Clifton E. K...> ;Transplantation direct. 2021 Jan 26
- Join now to see all