Are you Dr. Bakdounes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office619 19th St S
Birmingham, AL 35249Phone(205) 934-5038
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Khldoun Bakdounes, MD is a board certified pathologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Cytopathology, 2006 - 2007
- Hartford HospitalFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2005 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2005 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHPV detection rate in discordant Pap tests between cytotechnologists and pathologists.David C. Chhieng, Khldoun Bakdounes, Mary Connolly, Sandra Gallaspy, Janie Roberson, Isam A. Eltoum> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2009 May 1
- 7 citationsDiagnostic usefulness and challenges in the diagnosis of mesothelioma by endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration.Khldoun Bakdounes, Nirag Jhala, Darshana Jhala> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2008 Jul 1
- 2 citationsMalignant thymoma metastatic to the pelvis: A rare case and considerations for managementKevin S. Elliott, Mark E. Borowsky, Khldoun Bakdounes, Jennifer Huang, Ovadia Abulafia, Yi-Chun Lee> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2005 Oct 1
- Join now to see all