Dr. Janssen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3023 Davenport Ave
Saginaw, MI 48602
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified adult psychiatrist and board certified child and adolescent psychiatrist. I am currently Director of Residency Training in Psychiatry and Psychiatry Clerkship director for CMED.
Education & Training
- Michigan State UniversityFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2008 - 2010
- Michigan State UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2006 - 2008
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1997 - 2025
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Child Psychiatry
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Challenges of Assessing Resident Competency in Well-Being: Development of the Psychiatry Milestones 2.0 Well-Being Subcompetency.L. Joy Houston, Sandra M. DeJong, Adam M. Brenner, Matthew Macaluso, J. Mark Kinzie, Melissa R. Arbuckle, Furhut Janssen, Deborah S. Cowley, Adrienne Bentman> ;Academic Medicine. 2021 Jun 29
- 2 citationsPsychiatry Milestones 2.0: Using the Supplemental Guide to Create a Shared Model of the Development of Professional Identity and Expertise.J. Mark Kinzie, Sandra M. DeJong, Laura Edgar, L. Joy Houston, Furhut Janssen, Matthew Macaluso, Elie Aoun, Lynneice Bowen, George A. Keepers, Adrienne Bentman, Debora...> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2021 Apr 16
- Confronting Michigan’s Mental Health ChallengesJune 22nd, 2021
- Learning on Medicine’s Front LinesNovember 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: