Are you Dr. Nemeth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4139 Cadillac Ct
Louisville, KY 40213Phone(502) 473-4835Fax(502) 473-4836
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gabor Nemeth, MD is an ophthalmologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Florida, and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1995 - 1996
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Ophthalmology, 1992 - 1994
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1991
- University of Pécs Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2008
- KY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - Present
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 1996
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 1995
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 1997
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIntraovarian regulation by the ovarian renin-angiotensin system.John R. Pepperell, Gabor Nemeth, Lucia Roa, Yuji Yamada, Angela Palumbo, Frederick Naftolin> ;Australian & New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. 1994 Jun 1
- 13 citationsThe basis and evidence of a role for the ovarian renin-angiotensin system in health and disease.Gabor Nemeth, John R. Pepperell, Yuji Yamada, Angela Palumbo, Frederick Naftolin> ;Journal of The Society for Gynecologic Investigation. 1994 Apr 1
- 13 citationsCyclic AMP decreases chemotaxis, invasiveness and lung colonization of H-ras transformed mouse fibroblasts.Yukihide Iwamoto, Reuven Reich, Gabor G. Nemeth, Yoshihiko Yamada, George R. Martin> ;Clinical & Experimental Metastasis. 1993 Nov 1
- Join now to see all