Dr. Monteleone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506Phone(304) 598-6900Fax(304) 598-6914
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsStress fractures in the athlete.Gaetano P. Monteleone> ;Orthopedic Clinics of North America. 1995 Jul 1
- West Virginia University HospitalsMorgantown, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: