Dr. Burchett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Altadena Dr
Pueblo, CO 81005Phone(719) 564-4618Fax(480) 393-0935
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medical CenterClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 1977 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Cardiology
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Osteopathic graduate medical education programs must be maintained.Gail D. Burchett> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 1995 Sep 1
- The effect of coronary occlusion on myocardial contractility in dogs.Burchett, G.> ;J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1968 May
- Physical activity in maintaining and developing total body and cardiovascular health.Beck, R. H., Burchett, G., Calise, S. J., Ballard, S., Patterson, J., Bertani, R.> ;J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1971 Jun
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: