Dr. Gibson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3670 Parker Blvd Ste 101
Pueblo, CO 81008Phone(719) 564-1544
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- U Colorado1997
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAngioplasty and stenting of an unprotected left main bifurcation lesionDouglass A. Morrison, John S. Rumsfeld, George Gibson> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1997 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: