Dr. Westhoven is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Westhoven's full profile
Office1401 Edwards Lake Rd.
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-853-3960Fax+1 205-853-3966
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Dermatology, 1996 - 1999
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPentoxifylline and cyclosporine in the treatment of febrile ulceronecrotic Mucha-Habermann disease.A B S Miranda Uzoma, Michael G. Wilkerson, Vicki L. Carr, Gail S. Westhoven, Sharon A. S. Raimer> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2014 Jul 1
- A woman with lung cancer and exfoliative dermatitis. Phenytoin-induced pseudo-mycosis fungoides syndrome (PMFS).Westhoven, G. S., Fretzin, S., Lewis, C.> ;Arch Dermatol. 1997 Apr
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: