Dr. Tomaszewski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeElm And Carlton St
Buffalo, NY 14263Phone(716) 845-2300Fax(716) 845-8818
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Radiology, 1999 - 2003
- Loyola UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University at BuffaloClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Bridging Sunitinib Exposure to Time-to-Tumor Progression in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients With Mathematical Modeling of an Angiogenic BiomarkerS Ait-Oudhia, DE Mager, V Pokuri, G. Tomaszewski, A. Groman, P Zagst, G. Fetterly, R Iyer> ;CPT: pharmacometrics & systems pharmacology. 2016 Jun 1
- 7 citationsKi67 score as a potential predictor in the selection of liver-directed therapies for metastatic neuroendocrine tumors: a single institutional experienceSmit Singla, Charles LeVea, Venkata K. Pokuri, Kristopher Attwood, Michael M. Wach, Garin Tomaszewski, Boris W. Kuvshinoff, Renuka Iyer> ;Journal of gastrointestinal oncology. 2016 Jun 1
- 5 citationsEfficacy, Safety, and Potential Biomarkers of Sunitinib and Transarterial Chemoembolization (TACE) Combination in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC): Phase II TrialVenkata K. Pokuri, Garin Tomaszewski, Sihem Ait-Oudhia, Adrienne Groman, Nikhil I. Khushalani, Amit A. Lugade, Yasmin Thanavala, Edward Ashton, Catherine Grande, Geral...> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2016 Mar 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: