Are you Dr. Lutnick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY 14203Phone(716) 855-2866
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Lutnick, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Buffalo, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Sheehan Memorial Hospital and Erie County Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Erie County Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1988 - 1992
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology