Are you Dr. Furman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8635 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone+1 310-423-8350
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Furman, MD is a general surgeon in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1958 - 1963
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- University of ManitobaClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1958 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsDevice-Related Reoperations after Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding:Sergey Lyass, Scott A. Cunneen, Masanobu Hagiike, Monali Misra, Miguel Burch, Theodore M. Khalili, Gary Furman, Edward H. Phillips> ;The American Surgeon. 2005 Sep 1
- 35 citationsRadiological studies after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: routine or selective?Sergey Lyass, Theodore M. Khalili, Scott A. Cunneen, Fumihiko Fujita, Koji Otsuka, Ritu Chopra, Brian Lahmann, Matthew Lublin, Gary Furman, Edward H. Phillips> ;The American Surgeon. 2004 Oct 1
- 17 citationsSplenic injury and abscess complicating endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography.Gary Furman, Leon Morgenstern> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 1993 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California