Dr. Fermelia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8631 West Third Street
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone+1 310-248-6663Fax+1 310-854-5672
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1989
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsLaparoscopic cholecystectomy: first, do no harm; second, take care of bile duct stones.George Berci, John G. Hunter, Leon Morgenstern, Maurice E. Arregui, Michael Brunt, Brandon Carroll, Michael Edye, David E. Fermelia, George Ferzli, Frederick L. Greene...> ;Surgical Endoscopy. 2013 Jan 26
- 36 citationsThe effects of oral ibuprofen and celecoxib in preventing pain, improving recovery outcomes and patient satisfaction after ambulatory surgery.Paul F. White, Jun Tang, Ronald H. Wender, Manxu Zhao, Michael Time, Alan Zaentz, Roya Yumul, Alexander Sloninsky, Robert Naruse, Robert Kariger, Tom Webb, David E. Fe...> ;Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2011 Feb 1
- 2 citationsJejunal enterolith causing small-bowel obstruction.Siamak Milanchi, Carie McVay, David E. Fermelia> ;Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2007 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: