Dr. Glasser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Carlton St
University of Georgia- Univ Health Center
Athens, GA 30602Phone(706) 542-8691Fax(706) 542-8681
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1988 - 1992
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- GA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Emory Decatur HospitalDecatur, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: