Are you Dr. Thompson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 King Ave
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 227-8999
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. L Thompson, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Athens, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Memorial HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- GA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Faulty neuronal determination and cell polarization are reverted by modulating HD early phenotypes.Conforti, P.,Besusso, D.,Bocchi, V. D.,Faedo, A.,Cesana, E.,Rossetti, G.,Ranzani, V.,Svendsen, C. N.,Thompson, L. M.,Toselli, M.,Biella, G.,Pagani, M.,Cattaneo, E.> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2018 Jan 10
- TRiC subunits enhance BDNF axonal transport and rescue striatal atrophy in Huntington's disease.Zhao X, Chen X, Han E, Hu Y, Paik P, Ding Z, Overman J, Lau AL, Shahmoradian SH, Chiu W, Thompson LM, Wu C, Mobley WC> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2016-09-20
- PIAS1 Regulates Mutant Huntingtin Accumulation and Huntington's Disease-Associated Phenotypes In Vivo.Ochaba J, Monteys AM, O'Rourke JG, Reidling JC, Steffan JS, Davidson BL, Thompson LM> ;Neuron. 2016-05-04
- Join now to see all