Dr. Hatfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Willow Run
Auburn, ME 04210Phone+1 207-513-3550Fax+1 207-795-6140
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health System (Danville)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Physicians, 2005
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: