Dr. Limoges is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office76 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone+1 207-795-2729
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jenae Limoges is an Infectious Disease specialist in Lewiston, ME and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Bridgton Hospital, Central Maine Medical Center, Rumford Hospital, Central Maine Medical Center. She specializes in infectious disease and epidemiology.
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 1992 - 1995
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- LA State Medical License 1990 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsOTK18, a zinc-finger protein, regulates human immunodeficiency virus type 1 long terminal repeat through two distinct regulatory regionsMasahide Horiba, Lindsey B. Martinez, James L. Buescher, Sinji Sato, Jenae Limoges, Yunquan Jiang, Clinton Jones, Tsuneya Ikezu> ;The Journal of General Virology. 2007 Jan 1
- 19 citationsOTK18 expression in brain mononuclear phagocytes parallels the severity of HIV-1 encephalitis.Kimberly A. Carlson, Jenae Limoges, Garrett D. Pohlman, Larisa Y. Poluektova, Dianne Langford, Eliezer Masliah, Tsuneya Ikezu, Howard E. Gendelman> ;Journal of Neuroimmunology. 2004 May 1
- 30 citationsMolecular Characterization of a Putative Antiretroviral Transcriptional Factor, OTK18Kimberly A. Carlson, Gary Leisman, Jenae Limoges, Garrett D. Pohlman, Masahide Horiba, James L. Buescher, Howard E. Gendelman, Tsuneya Ikezu> ;Journal of Immunology. 2004 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Neuropharmacology Of HIV DementiaNational Institute Of Mental Health1999–2002
- Core--Animal And Fetal TissueNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1998–2002
- Neuopharmacology Of HIV DementiaNational Institute Of Mental Health1998
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: