Dr. Hoss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7217 Telecom Pkwy
Garland, TX 75044Phone+1 469-800-2000Fax+1 469-800-2013
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Join now to see all
- Baylor Medical Center at GarlandGarland, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: