Dr. Kanter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1997
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- CT State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsε-Aminocaproic acid and clinical value in cardiac anesthesia.Karthik Raghunathan, Neil Roy Connelly, Gary Kanter> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2011 Feb 1
- 17 citationsA surgical site infection cluster: the process and outcome of an investigation--the impact of an alcohol-based surgical antisepsis product and human behavior.Sarah Haessler, Neil Roy Connelly, Gary Kanter, Jan Fitzgerald, Mary Ellen Scales, Anneta Golubchik, Michael Albert, Charles Gibson> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2010 Apr 1
- 1 citationsCase study: preventing surgical complications at Baystate Medical Center.Janice Fitzgerald, Gary Kanter, Evan M. Benjamin> ;The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety. 2007 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Manchester Memorial HospitalManchester, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: