Are you Dr. Adam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office112 Mansfield Ave
Willimantic, CT 06226Phone(860) 456-9116
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Adam, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Willimantic, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Windham Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1989
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2015
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- U.S. Deaths near 100,000, an Incalculable LossMay 24th, 2020
- Hope for Parkinson's Patients with New Treatment at Brisbane HospitalJuly 21st, 2019
- WFD Position Paper on the Complementary or Diametrically Opposed: Situating Deaf Communities Within ‘Disability’ vs ‘Cultural and Linguistic Minority’ ConstructsSeptember 2nd, 2019
- Windham HospitalWillimantic, Connecticut