Dr. Milius is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5055 A St
Lincoln, NE 68510Phone(402) 483-8630Fax(402) 483-8599
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1982 - 1986
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Probable acute thiamine deficiency secondary to gastric partition for morbid obesity.Milius, G., Rose, S., Owen, D. R., Schenken, J. R.> ;Nebr Med J. 1982 Jun
- [Prolonged mechanical ventilation following heart surgery].Dias, F. S., Milius, G., Posenato, A. A., Palombini, D. V., Bodanese, L. C., Petracco, J. B.> ;Arq Bras Cardiol. 1992 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: