Dr. Zartman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office231 Granite Run Dr
Lancaster, PA 17601Phone(717) 560-4200Fax(717) 560-4159
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989 - 1994
- Gallup Indian Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Massachusetts General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsMetastatic disease in patients with newly diagnosed malignant melanomaGary M. Zartman, Mathew Roy Thomas, William A. Robinson> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1987 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: