Are you Dr. Smigocki?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office730 Eden Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601Phone+1 717-519-0291Fax+1 717-519-0238
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gene Smigocki, MD is a board certified radiologist in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Idaho, and California. He is affiliated with Penn Medicine Lancaster General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1983 - 1987
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 1984 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- ID State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Primary mucinous cystadenocarcinoma of the appendix with pseudomyxoma peritonei manifested as a splenic mass.Holder, P. D., Fehir, K. M., Schwartz, M. R., Smigocki, G., Madewell, J. E.> ;South Med J. 1989 Aug
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General HospitalLancaster, Pennsylvania