Are you Dr. Latshaw?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office555 N Duke St
Lancaster, PA 17602Phone+1 717-394-6028Fax+1 717-394-9223
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Latshaw, MD is a board certified radiologist in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1974 - 1977
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1974 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIntraarterial ethanol as a long-term occlusive agent in renal, hepatic, and gastrosplenic arteries of pigsRobert F. Latshaw, Robert L. Pearlman, Barry M. Schaitkin, James W. Griffith, William A. Weidner> ;CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology. 1985 Jan 1
- Simultaneous bilateral venous sampling for adrenocorticotropin in pituitary-dependent cushing's disease: evidence for lateralization of pituitary venous drainage.Manni, A., Latshaw, R. F., Page, R., Santen, R. J.> ;J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1983 Nov
- 48 citationsUse of lumbar spine films. Statistical evaluation at a university teaching hospital.Scavone Jg, Latshaw Rf, Rohrer Gv> ;JAMA. 1981 Sep 4
- Join now to see all