Dr. Carnero is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 Spring St
Jeffersonville, IN 47130Phone(812) 282-1367Fax(812) 284-8376
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2009 - 2012
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 103 citationsEstrogen and brain inflammation: Effects on microglial expression of MHC, costimulatory molecules and cytokinesFilomena O. Dimayuga, Janelle L. Reed, Genevieve A. Carnero, Chunmei Wang, Edgardo Dimayuga, Vanessa M. Dimayuga, Andrea Perger, Melinda E. Wilson, Jeffrey N. Keller, ...> ;Journal of Neuroimmunology. 2005 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: