Dr. Day is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office440 Scott Rolen Dr
Jasper, IN 47546Phone+1 812-482-5656Fax+1 812-482-9758
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Day is a cardiologist in Jasper, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Daviess Community Hospital and Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center. He received his medical degree from University of Louisville School of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease, cardiac electrophysiology, and interventional cardiology and is experienced in general cardiology, valvular heart disease, cardiac catheterization, cardiac critical care, and minimally invasive cardiac surgery.
Education & Training
- Ascension St Vincent Hospital IndianapolisFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2010 - 2011
- Ascension St Vincent Hospital IndianapolisFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007 - 2010
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Daviess Community HospitalWashington, Indiana
- Memorial Hospital and Health Care CenterJasper, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: