Are you Dr. Ash?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1007 Goodyear Ave
Gadsden, AL 35903Phone(256) 546-5281Fax(256) 546-7333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Ash Jr., MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Gadsden, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center, Riverview Regional Medical Center, and Marshall Medical Center South.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1996 - 1999
- Brookwood Baptist HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsPituitary apoplexy following mitral valve repair.Eric N. Meek, John F. Butterworth, Neal D. Kon, David A. Zvara, George E. Ash, Timothy J. Martin> ;Anesthesiology. 1998 Dec 1