Are you Dr. Rayburn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 S 3rd St
Gadsden, AL 35901Phone(256) 546-5281Fax(256) 546-7333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Rayburn, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Gadsden, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center, Gadsden Regional Medical Center, and Marshall Medical Center South.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- HSHS St. John's HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics