Are you Dr. Dawson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 W Kingsbridge Rd
Bronx, NY 10468Phone+1 718-584-9000Fax+1 718-741-4684
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Dawson, MD is a radiation oncologist in Bronx, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and Georgia. He is affiliated with James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1989 - 1990
- University of Chicago/University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1984 - 1988
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2012
- GA State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1993
- LA State Medical License 1991 - 1993
- IA State Medical License 1985 - 1991
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Happy Labor DaySeptember 1st, 2022
- Happy Labor Day 2021September 7th, 2021
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care SystemEast Orange, New Jersey
- James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBronx, New York