Dr. Gilliam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 E Parrish Ave
Bldg B, Ste 203
Owensboro, KY 42303Phone+1 270-691-9697Fax+1 270-691-0485
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1987
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- TN State Medical License Current
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- A kidney transplant recipient says "thanks for the memories".Gilliam, G.> ;Nephrol News Issues. 1992 Mar
- 185 citationsMultipractice analysis of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in 1,983 patients☆Gerald M. Larson, Gary C. Vitale, Joseph M. Casey, John S. Evans, George Gilliam, Louis S. Heuser, George McGee, Mohan Rao, Michael J. Scherm, C. Randle Voyles> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1992 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: