Dr. Decker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2801 New Hartford Rd
Owensboro, KY 42303Phone(270) 683-3720Fax(270) 686-7331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Surgery, 1996 - 2002
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsIron deficiency diminishes gallbladder neuronal nitric oxide synthase.Deborah A. Swartz-Basile, Matthew I. Goldblatt, Cindy Blaser, Philip A. Decker, Steven A. Ahrendt, Sushil K. Sarna, Henry A. Pitt> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2000 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: