Are you Dr. Harris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8100 W 119th St
Palos Park, IL 60464Phone(708) 361-3300Fax(708) 361-8139
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Harris, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Palos Park, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Georgia, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Palos Health, Advocate Christ Medical Center, and Silver Cross Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1978
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Chicago Mag - Children's Health Castle Connolly, 2010
Publications & Presentations
- The PDZ binding motif of human papillomavirus type 16 E6 induces PTPN13 loss, which allows anchorage-independent growth and synergizes with ras for invasive growth.Spanos, W.C., Hoover, A., Harris, G.F., Wu, S., Strand, G.L., Anderson, M.E., Klingelhutz, A.J., Hendriks, W., Bossler, A.D., Lee, J.H.> ;J Virol. 2008 Mar
- Deletion of the PDZ motif of HPV16 E6 preventing immortalization and anchorage-independent growth in human tonsil epithelial cells.Spanos, W.C., Geiger, J., Anderson, M.E., Harris, G.F., Bossler, A.D., Smith, R.B., Klingelhutz, A.J., Lee, J.H.> ;Head Neck. 2008 Feb
- 5 citationsThe effect of proteasome inhibition on p53 degradation and proliferation in tonsil epithelial cells.George F. Harris, Mary E. Anderson, John H. Lee> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2008 Feb 1
- Join now to see all